Patrick Ibarra of the Mejorando Group, one of the country’s leading experts in implementing succession planning and management systems within government organizations, has earned rave reviews for his informative, engaging and interactive presentations on Succession Planning and Management.
A list of the groups he has presented to include:
- Arizona City/County Management Association
- California Public Employer's Labor Relations Association
- California Society of Municipal Finance Officers
- Colorado Municipal League
- Florida Recreation and Parks Association
- Illinois City/County Management Association
- Illinois Public Employee Labor Relations Association
- International City/County Management Association
- International Public Management Association-Human Resources
- Iowa City/County Management Association
- League of Arizona Cities and Towns
- League of California Cities
- Montgomery County Consortium of Communities (Philadelphia metropolitan area)
- National League of Cities
- North Carolina City/County Management Association
- Ohio City/County Management Association
- Texas City Management Association
- Texas Municipal Human Resource Association
- Virginia Local Government Management Association
- Wisconsin City Management Association
Contact him now for your professional organization’s next luncheon or conference.
"Law enforcement is continually challenged to recruit and retain the best people, especially since Generations X and Y don’t show the strong interest in the field as Baby Boomers have. Patrick Ibarra's Succession Planning workshop was the right program at the right time for our department. He lays a very solid and understandable foundation regarding the importance of succession planning, and actually helped us craft a vision for the best way to grow our own strong workforce and leadership. Patrick's delivery is full of energy and humor. He gave us the complete package."