You don't have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.
This web site makes use of Adobe® Flash™ software. You have an old version of Adobe Flash Player that cannot play the content we've created.
Why not download and install the latest version now? It will only take a moment.
Adobe and Flash are trademarks of Adobe, Inc.
Patrick Ibarra has been invited to speak to audiences from 20 to 200 about a variety of topics.
Patrick Ibarra, co-founder and partner of the Mejorando Group, is available to speak at conferences, conventions, and other meetings of government officials and business leaders.
Mr. Ibarra speaks on a wide variety of contemporary topics relating to organizational and individual performance, including human resources as a strategic partner, how to manage change to achieve results, the importance of governmental succession planning, building effective work teams, and the value of Macro-Managing.
He consistently receives rave reviews for his presentations as a result of his energetic style, his ability to connect with an audience, and his willingness to impart actionable information.
A list of the groups he has presented to include:
- Arizona City/County Management Association
- Arizona Parks and Recreation Association
- Association of Washington Cities
- California Public Employer's Labor Relations Association
- California Society of Municipal Finance Officers
- California Special Districts Association
- Colorado Municipal League
- County Personnel Administrators Association of California
- Florida Recreation and Parks Association
- Governing Leadership Forums
- Government Finance Officers Association
- Illinois City/County Management Association
- Illinois Public Employee Labor Relations Association
- International City/County Management Association
- International Hispanic Network
- International Institute of Municipal Clerks
- International Public Management Association-Human Resources
- Iowa City/County Management Association
- Kansas Association of City/County Management
- League of Arizona Cities and Towns
- League of California Cities
- Montgomery County Consortium of Communities (Philadelphia metropolitan area)
- Municipal Association of South Carolina
- National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials
- National Institute of Governmental Purchasing – Arizona Chapter
- National League of Cities
- North Carolina City/County Management Association
- Ohio City/County Management Association
- Texas City Management Association
- Texas Municipal Human Resource Association
- Texas Municipal League
- Virginia Local Government Management Association
- Washington City/County Management Association
- Wisconsin City Management Association
Patrick will be facilitating workshops as well as speaking at a number of upcoming conferences including:
- April 30th
Texas Assoc. of Government IT Managers, Revolutionizing Government in the 21st Century
- May 16
Govt Finance Officers Association Annual Conference, Recruiting and Retaining High Quality Finance Staff
- May 20th
New York State City/County Mgt. Assoc. Conference, From Typewriter to iPads: Communication Across Generations
- June 19th
Wisconsin City/County Management Assoc. Conference, RAPID Innovation Training
- June 24th
Calif. Special Districts Assn. General Manager Leadership Summit, Your Leadership Playbook
- August 13th
National League of Cities Leadeship Summit, RAPID Innovation Workshop
If your agency and/or professional group is interested in having Patrick either provide a keynote address or facilitate a workshop, please contact him at 925-518-0187 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information and to check availability, please call 925-518-0187 or e-mail email@example.com
Discover the solution to the most pressing usses facing government today by inviting Patrick Ibarra to your next conference or gathering. Dynamic and engaging, watch Patrick share his leading-edge ideas.
“Patrick Ibarra's workshop on RAPID Innovation was the best program I've ever attended! He was really energetic, and it's obvious that he enjoys what he does and practices what he advocates. It was also refreshing to attend a workshop led by someone with a real public sector background. I'm in the middle of my career, and I always want to learn: Patrick showed my colleagues and me several great techniques for thinking creatively as we strive to improve our interactions with constituents, staff, and elected officials. Some of the techniques are powerfully simple, and they're already having a positive impact on our department. My key takeaway from this incredible workshop is that it's important to keep testing new ideas to see which ones produce the best results. I would absolutely recommend this program to anyone, and tell them to send as many people who want to, in the spirit of Mejorando, get better all the time!”